Thursday, December 31, 2015

It's a Wonderful Life

“Remember, No-One is a Failure Who Has Friends”
 
Google Movie Synopsis:
After George Bailey (James Stewart) wishes he had never been born, an angel (Henry Travers) is sent to earth to make George's wish come true. George starts to realize how many lives he has changed and impacted, and how they would be different if he was never there.

Scenario:
George finally realizes one of the only real things that matters in life (even when the job seems to be at the end).

Selected Scene:
Harry:             . . . Good idea Ernie, a toast to my big brother George, the richest man in town. 
Mary:             Who’s that?  
George:         That’s a Christmas present from a very dear friend of mine. 
Zuzu:              Look Daddy, teacher says every time a bell rings, an angel get his wings. 
George:          That’s right, that’s right, atta boy Clarence

Business Tip:

It’s been a wonderful year, I hope you’ve been able to pull a lesson or two.  As I wrap up 2015, I thought I would end it with a tip that is right there at the top of my professional (and personal) life and to which I owe much of my success.  Make a few friends as you proceed toward your career path and enjoy your journey, don’t forget to smell the roses and ring a bell whenever you get the opportunity. Onward!